2022-2023 PBE Resources
DATE: April 21-22, 2023
Preparation Resources for 2022-2023 PBE Year
The Pathfinder Bible Experience planning is in the works. In 2021, we were virtual at the Division Level testing. For 2022, we were on-location and virtual.
Teams and leaders are encouraged to continue studying and preparing their chapters. In the midst of this pandemic, our purpose is still to learn the word of God and at the same time, be safe while we engage and participate with others.
The Pathfinder Bible Experience How-to Guide will assist you in organizing your local Pathfinder PBE Team.
DOWNLOADS COMING SOON!
PBE 2022/2023 Study Books
The study book for 2023 is the book of John:
- John Commentary (English)
- John (English)
- John Commentary (Español)
- John (Español)
- John Commentary (Français)
- John (Français)
Local Club Forms:
- Statement of Integrity - Please bring a signed copy to your area, conference, union, and division events.
- Media Release Form -- Please bring a signed copy FOR EACH PARTICIPANT to your area, conference, union, and division events.
Conference Forms and Tools:
**The following list is available ONLY from the Conference identified PBE/Pathfinder leader.**
- Tools to assist PBE Conference leadership
- Conference Enrollment Registration Form
- Official Event Score Sheet
- Official Answer Sheets for Area Event Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
- Official Answer Sheets for Conference Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
- Official Answer Sheets for Union Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
Future PBE Study Books:
2023 - John
2024 - Joshua & Judges
2025 - Romans and 1 & 2 Corinthians
2026 - Isaiah (ch 1 - 46)
2027 - Isaiah (ch 47 - 66) & Mark