2021-2022 PBE Resources
The Pathfinder Bible Experience planning is in the works. In 2021, we were virtual at the Division Level testing. For 2022, there are still some unknowns as to how this will be implemented. For now, we are planning for on-location and virtual. Be sure to check back for more information.
Teams and leaders are encouraged to continue studying and preparing their chapters. In the midst of this pandemic, our purpose is still to learn the word of God and at the same time, be safe while we engage and participate with others.
The Pathfinder Bible Experience How-to Guide will assist you in organizing your local Pathfinder PBE Team.
LOCATION: In the North Pacific Union Conference (to be determined) & Virtual
DATE: April 22-23, 2022
Due to the fluid nature of the pandemic, we are preparing for on-location and virtual testing.
As we get closer to the date of testing, we will post announcement here.
PBE 2021/2022 Study Books
The study books for 2022 are the following: 1 Kings; Ruth. The following is the roster of Study Books for 2021/2022:
Spanish and French coming soon
SAMPLE TEST: Area/District Level Questions in English/Spanish. (PowerPoint - Coming Soon)
Local Club Forms:
- Statement of Integrity - Please bring a signed copy to your area, conference, union, and division events.
- Media Release Form -- Please bring a signed copy FOR EACH PARTICIPANT to your area, conference, union, and division events.
Conference Forms and Tools:
**The following list is available ONLY from the Conference identified PBE/Pathfinder leader.**
- Tools to assist PBE Conference leadership
- Conference Enrollment Registration Form
- Official Event Score Sheet
- Official Answer Sheets for Area Event Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
- Official Answer Sheets for Conference Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
- Official Answer Sheets for Union Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
Future PBE Study Books:
2023 - John
2024 - Joshua & Judges
2025 - Romans and 1 & 2 Corinthians
2026 - Isaiah (ch 1 - 46)
2027 - Isaiah (ch 47 - 66) & Mark